Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the role of the Director of Client Services is to facilitate successful delivery of applications and solutions to the customer. As Director of Client Services, communication with the Executive Management, Project Managers, Business Process Consultants, Development, and the Services team is also a key to maintaining an awareness of both company and customer needs and objectives to continually increase cost-effective value of deliverables for both ApexConnect and our customers.
The primary internal goal of the Director of Client Services is to establish a team built to pursue standards and systems that will be replicated to increase efficiencies and profitability, while maintaining flexibility to provide solutions for customers’ unique processing needs.
Externally, the Director of Client Services has an inherent responsibility to the quality and integrity in solutions we provide for end results that meet or exceed customer expectations of our contracted services and applications.
Client Services supports the end-to-end needs of our clients throughout the lifecycle of their time at ApexConnect.
Business Process Consultants / Subject Matter Experts
- Consult with clients to determine the problems we are trying to resolve and then translate those into detailed requirements.
- Provide the ability to create SOWs with requirements that bridge the gap between the client and Delivery.
- Ensure projects get our clients from implementation to recurring revenue in the most efficient and successful way.
- Provide processes that allow successful implementations based on the requirements provided in SOWs and Project Change Requests (PCRs).
- Provide standard implementation timelines.
- Provide standard implementation processes and documentation.
- Be consultative with clients and help determine solutions that support the clients’ goals.
- Help determine solutions that can be scalable and faster to implementation.
- Delivery quality products and solutions every time.
- Provide strong client service in helping to resolve client issues.
- Work closely with the other members within Client Services to ensure we are providing the best solutions to our clients.
- Ensure we are adhering to our SLAs.
- Build client loyalty and client satisfaction.
- Be consultative to grow revenue with additional solutions
- Ensure our we have a strong internal training process for onboarding new hires.
- Ensure we have good continuing education opportunities for internal employees.
- Streamline and refine product training for our clients.
What are the top short-term priorities of your job:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the APEX Platform and Services.
- Lead client implementation projects.
- Interface and build relationships with APEX leadership, clients and development.
- Participate in the recruiting of additional Client Services staff
What are the longer-term priorities of your job:
- Build and Lead a team designed to support end-to-end client services.
- Streamline implementation and support services toward the goal of quicker recurring revenue.
- Develop metrics to show measure project success against projected timelines.
- Additional KPIs and reporting on expected client revenue vs. actual client revenue measurements.
- Oversight of Project Management Office (PMO)
- Accountability for Customer Satisfaction related to Services Delivery
- Negotiation of Project Scope, Deliverables, and Delivery Process
- Staffing and Management of Project Teams
- Coordinate Close of Sales Paperwork
- Coordinate Application Delivery Plans
- Scheduling Product Technical Reviews
- Scheduling Product Installations
- Coordinating Standard Implementations Processes
- Consulting Project Management
- Professional Services Revenue Tracking
- Documentation Coordination (Implementation Process)
- Integration with Account Managers in the attainment of account strategies and customer business objectives
Skills and Abilities:
- Accounting & ERP systems experience
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Agile & Scrum Methodologies
- Staff Management & Guidance
- Experience in applying Project Management concepts
- Proficiency with Project Management applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service relationship skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Professional & courteous
- Proven problem solving and research skills
- Strong Initiative / Highly Motivated
- Diligent / Attention to detail
- Ability to accept accountability for actions
- Team Player
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (BA / BS)
- Project Management certification (PMP)
- Ten (10+) years related experience or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com