Join the Team!
Starting 2020 with enterprise customers on three continents, we have connected hundreds of customer’s technology solutions via AP automation for direct and indirect spend, accounting, HR, and payment solutions. Although we may talk geek with a vocabulary filled with providers, digital workers, transformations and three letter acronyms such as EDI, ERP, and API; our laser focus on – “the how and why for customers” is unwavering.
Who is ApexConnect?
ApexConnect is a wholly owned subsidiary of a 28-year-old privately held technology and data driven service provider with hundreds of customers in over 50 countries. With domain knowledge in data acquisition and data delivery along with travel spend information, ApexConnect continuously iterates solutions related to data driven insights such as today’s need for duty of care, geopolitical or spend management opportunities on a company’s second largest discretionary spend.
Doing business with the largest of the large financial institutions, governments and the smallest of the small, both requiring the same rigor, certifications, compliance, audits and management oversight.
Our Team is expanding. Check out our open positions.
Position Title : Project Manager Department: Client Services Position Reports To: Director Client Services Revised: June 2021 Position Description: ApexConnect, is a Platform as a Service (iPaaS) FinTech company...
Position Title: Channel Sales Representative Department: Sales & Marketing Position Reports To:...
Position Title: Application Specialist Department: Client Services Position Reports To: Director Client Services Revised: January 2021 Position Description: As an Application Specialist you will be responsible for providing excellent client service on all assigned...
If these values and principals align with yours, then we hope you will consider joining our team.
- Leadership (we are all leaders regardless of position)
- People (you are important for our success)
- Teamwork (find ways to work together)
- Customer Success (present our best solutions)
- Accountability (own your work – success & failure – learn from experiences)
- Build a Positive Team and Cohesive Spirit
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Maintain High Personal Standards
- Disagree Without Being Disagreeable
- Be Humble and Encouraging
- In matters of quality, unity; in matters of opinion, liberty; in all things, respect. Cherish liberty and autonomy while respecting the outspoken and unconventional in all of us.
- Ideas have no barriers – freedom to unleash your creativity
- Enable our customers to make great decisions and maximize efficiency in their workplace and make their business successful.